Thursday 8 August 2013

I'm still here!

Just to let anyone know who's interested - This computer of mine was taken away for repairs couple of days ago. It just came this this morning but I've found that all my saved documents and pictures are missing. Chap is coming to collect it again shortly to see if they can be recovered, though with no guarantee, which would be very disappointing. He doesn't have time to complete process until early next week. So, no matter what the outcome, I'll be out of commission for at least a few more days. Then I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do - not to mention the two more film reviews I'll have by then.
      With fingers crossed that all my savings for the last eight years can be recovered - and hoping that you all are well.
                                              Till later,
                                                     Ray.

7 comments:

  1. Well at least we will have a whole list of film reviews to read when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more annoying than computer ills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no I think I would cry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll hope for the best Ray! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to stop by regularly - and read the reviews even when I am unfamilar with the movies. I am glad you are back up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! I hope it all turns up properly. I look forward to the reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all above, which I've also acknowkledged in my next blog.

    ReplyDelete